Friday 7 January 2011

Human rights abuse on a massive scale at Parchman DR Mississippi


I have received some very distressing news within the last few minutes. I will share the information exactly as I got it.
“I really wanted you to know of the real nightmare of the move. Men were moved and there were no mattresses, blankets, other linens, no heat,and no showers for three days. Now, as you know, the radio and television signals simply don’t exist.
Judie, I haven’t been off the ‘phone or the computer. It’s human misery as I’ve never known. The atmosphere is volatile. There are no cameras, so abuses by staff are not recorded.
Asking for help in inundating Sparkman’s office seems almost futile.
Really, few times in my life have I been this discouraged and stood totally alone fighting that machine of torture.”
It is now very apparent that calling the prison is having little to no effect, so we must take this to the press. We are asking that ANYONE who has any type of media connection to contact us. You can either do that on FB to my page at Road2Justice or by e-mailing road2justice10@gmail.com
Please, please don’t think someone else will pass along these details. It doesn’t matter if we get the same contact 100 times, if YOU know someone PLEASE contact us urgently.
Punishment for condemned inmates is supposed to be death, not a living hell while waiting to die, please, please, help us.
In love, peace and solidarity

No comments:

Post a Comment